The Blood Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The war between the Vampires and The Vatican will soon begin, what side are you on?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staffers!
Camilla Aluna Staff111

Camilla Aluna

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camilla Aluna
Camilla Aluna
Lycan
Lycan

Camilla Aluna Empty
PostSubject: Camilla Aluna   Camilla Aluna I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:20 am

Basics

Name: Camilla Marie Rochelle de los Aluna

Nickname/Alias: Milla, Elle, Camilla

Lycan Kind: Converted Lycan

Looks

Human Form

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Wolf Form

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Background:

Camilla was born in a very poor family from Spain. As a child, her life was extremely hard. Being a poor girl had a lot of disadvantages when you're in school. She was made fun of by the rich kids at school because she was poor, and every once in a while she came home with a black eye. She became even more unfortunate when she got bitten by a werewolf, and was converted into one. Since her parents couldn't afford even the cheapest cough syrups, they had no money to pay for the huge wound the bite made. It took a long time before Camilla got used to transforming, and she was 14 when she finally felt okay-ish with it.

At the day of the full moon, her mother would write different kinds of excuses to her school. Camilla had bitten several people already, some to death, and she couldn't afford to kill even her schoolmates. Life was hard for her, all because of a simple mistake. She made other people's lives harder by biting them. Until now, she regrets being a werewolf. When she turned 18, she ran away from home. She took an apartment in New York, and stayed there whenever there was a full moon. When she was back to normal, she'd see what a huge mess she made. At least ripping her home apart was better than ripping people apart.

Family

Father's Name: Fernando de los Aluna - deceased
Mother's Name: Maria Carmela de los Aluna (née Rodriguez)
Sibling(s): Annamarie de los Aluna, age 13; Penelope de los Aluna and Fernando de los Aluna, Jr., age 9 - twins; Carlo de los Aluna, age 3
Spouse: None
Children: None

Anything else:

OOC

Name/Alias: Raechel~
How to contact you: PM
Back to top Go down
Daedalus Dracula
Daedalus Dracula
Vampire
Vampire

Camilla Aluna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Aluna   Camilla Aluna I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:47 pm

approved
welcome to the blood revolution. make sure you don't get mixed up with the wrong sort. don't forget to do your claims.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodrevolution.rpg-board.net

Camilla Aluna

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Revolution :: Registration :: Approved Section :: Lycans-