The Blood Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The war between the Vampires and The Vatican will soon begin, what side are you on?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staffers!
Fresh Blood Staff111

Fresh Blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daedalus Dracula
Daedalus Dracula
Vampire
Vampire

Fresh Blood Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Blood   Fresh Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:32 am

Daedalus sat at his desk pouring over old documents, the history of vampires to be exact. Even though he lived through the entirety of the vampire race thus far, his history was rusty to say the least. Now he had offered to aid a fresh vampire transition after being recently turned. He didn't regret that decision at all, but was actually slightly nervous, she was cute after all. Even in his extreme old age he did enjoy the presence of females.

Rhian was on her way to his office at that moment, and should be arriving within the next hour. He looked around his office, it was a disaster, he had grown depressed after a failed attempt at the Pope's life, leaving him with little ambition. He had to clean up before Rhian arrived, this was no way to present the vampire race to a young one. Daedalus scurried around the office putting books and scrolls back in there place, picking up crumpled notes and old blood bags. He sniffed the air and an old musty smell filled his nostrils... he hadn't washed since before the attempt, something he must do now! 'Why am I so anxious?' he thought, 'I am nearly eight centuries old.'

After washing and cleaning himself up, and changing to a new suit, he had to admit he did look good for eight centuries.

Having some time to spare, he decided to go back to reading a book he had recently started, one he had meant to read ages ago 'Sherlock Holmes'.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodrevolution.rpg-board.net
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Vampire
Vampire

Fresh Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood   Fresh Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:46 am

Rhian bit at her lip, an anxious habit. Elena had been asking questions again. Questions that Rhian really couldn't answer. The wonderful little angel wanted to be there for her through all of this, but it was something she had to do alone. Their father had raised them to respect all ways of life, and she knew Elena only wanted to help, but she couldn't tell her about being a vamp. It was one thing to know about their existence, and see them in passing, but another to really know about them. Rhian was still learning herself.

Making her way through the labyrinth that was the parliament building, she finally found a door labeled "D. Dracula". Very ominous, she tried not to giggle. After their first meeting, she'd asked her father about the old stories he'd told her as a child. It had been quite entertaining, imagining a world where vamps were just fairy tales to humans.

She quietly knocked on the door. The night was rather young, but she'd stopped by the bank before coming here. Thankfully her boss had been in and they'd been able to discuss her future. As she waited quietly in the hall, she hummed softly to herself, hating the silence of the large halls.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus Dracula
Daedalus Dracula
Vampire
Vampire

Fresh Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood   Fresh Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:01 am

Daedalus heard the soft knock on the door and closed his book. A soft smile came to his face as he got up from his desk. Walking over to the door he quickly straightened his suit jacket and tie. He pulled the door open to see Rhian glancing all around and humming softly to herself, he admired her cuteness.

He motioned for her to come in and take a seat wherever she pleased. He walked over to an ornate chest where he kept a stock of blood. Making up a couple of glasses of his finest reserves, he handed her a glass. Taking a sip of his upon sitting at his desk.

"I am glad that you took up my offer Rhian, feel free to ask me anything you wish to know, and I will do my best to explain it."
Back to top Go down
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Vampire
Vampire

Fresh Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood   Fresh Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:18 am

Rhian took her seat and the offered glass with a gentle nod of thanks. She'd already fed once tonight, but it felt like she hadn't in days. When will this end! She was forcing herself to stay active and out of the house most of her waking hours, thankful that Elena had friends that she often visited in the evenings. It allowed for a little shared, if awkward, time with her father each night. But she was constantly afraid of hurting them.

Taking a small sip of the warmed blood, she tried not to grimace. It was so interesting how little variety there was in blood, but how big of a difference there were between the kinds. She'd never imagined, as a human, that they could taste this drastically different. Being careful not to look too ghastly with a bloodstained mouth, she smiled across the desk at Daedalus.

"Thank you. I was actually wondering what usually happens with most new vampires. If they all start out like I did. And how the change is usually handled." She looked sheepishly down into her glass. "You're kind of the first vampire I actually met after it happened."
Back to top Go down
Daedalus Dracula
Daedalus Dracula
Vampire
Vampire

Fresh Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood   Fresh Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Daedalus looked at her curiously, he had thought she may have known the vampire basics. At least learning some of it while her tenure at the Blood Bank. But that is the naivety of humans, they deny actual truth, for false stories. He couldn't judge her now, she was vampire after all.

"There are two types of vampire, pure and turned," he began, "a pure vampire is born from vampire parents. Usually that process is done in complete darkness. A turned vampire is one that was once human, and then bitten by a vampire. Sometimes some vampiric abilities defer from pure and turned vampires, but we will get to that later."

He took another drink from his glass and licked the blood stained lips.

"Also a turned vampire is usually taken under by the siring vampire, and trained. However in your case your sire vampire has left you, as if a parent would leave a child. A reason why I offered my help to you. A new vampires thirst for blood is nearly unquenchable, in the past whole towns nearly fell because of it. That is why now, most who have been turned tend to disappear for awhile, they are hiding away feeding on humans, or our synthetic blood until the thirst is more manageable."

Leaning back in his chair, he looked at her briefly. How could any siring vampire just leave her to fend for herself? What sparked the choice to turn her rather than just drain her knowing that she would soon be dead anyway? These were questions he would he knew couldn't be answered unless he or Rhian happened to find her sire.

"I appreciate your boss for being so understanding about your new... condition.. so to speak, and supplying you with the blood, otherwise you would have turned to feeding upon humans, and in some cases your family."
Back to top Go down
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Vampire
Vampire

Fresh Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood   Fresh Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Rhian smirked at Daedalus' lengthy explanations. He seemed like he was on a roll, so she hadn't wanted to interrupt him. But she didn't want him thinking she was a complete idiot. "I know what vampires are, Daedalus. I know how they're created. You don't work in a blood bank and miss those things."

Smiling at him, she didn't want him to think her ungrateful. And it made her relax a bit, knowing that her feeling of abandonment wasn't exactly unfounded. She could barely remember anything between the explosion and waking up in the alley, her body wracked in pain. She'd wandered for hours in the alley ways, trying to stay away from humans. It really wasn't until hours later, when she returned to her senses on her door step, covered in blood, that she wondered why she why she wasn't as hungry anymore.

She still wondered what had happened with fear in her heart.

At his last statement, she clenched her eyes in anguish. Most of her daytime sleeping was plagued with images of her family and friends, their throats torn open, eyes staring accusingly at her.

"What on earth did you do before synthetic blood?"
Back to top Go down
Daedalus Dracula
Daedalus Dracula
Vampire
Vampire

Fresh Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood   Fresh Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:13 pm

Daedalus began to feel slightly offended as she stated that she knew about how vampires are created, but lightened as she reiterated where she worked. It made sense that she might know a few things already. Yet being as old as he is, it is difficult to know where to start.

"I do apologize for such lengthy, and probably redundant explanations, yet when you get my age information usually just flows out," he said with a laugh, "also time seems irrelevant."

"Time before the synthetic blood was hard to say the least, obviously we fed on humans. Some did feed on animals, but human blood is what provides us our strength."

Daedalus rose from his chair and walked over to a window and opened it.

"When a new vampire was either born or turned the constant craving for blood would end up with a mass murder. Some were clever to pick off homeless, or travelers. Others in there need for blood would kill the first human they saw."

Daedalus thought back to when he was a young vampire, his father was killed only a year after his birth, but thankfully him being a warlord blood was plentiful.

"Also sometimes a vampire can feed on another vampires blood, enough to sate the hunger until they truly feed, but to be honest it tastes awful," he said with a grin.

He then walked back over to his desk and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Vampire
Vampire

Fresh Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood   Fresh Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Rhian smiled genuinely. "I don't mind a little babbling, honestly. Not like we don't have all the time in the world." Sure, this new existence had it's ups and downs, but time was a definite plus. It was something that excited Rhian more than anything. The fact that she had all the time in the world to learn everything she could. Her whole life, she'd been laughed at for her insatiable curiosity.

At the mention of animal blood, something within her relaxed. Maybe that's what happened, she tried to reassure herself. But to be honest, this talk of drinking from humans did nothing but pique her interest. She was scared to true death of harming someone, but if it came to it, she wanted to know what it was actually like. Am I a freak?

She was about to ask about it when Daedalus brought up drinking from other vamps. Her brow furrowed at the idea. "Is it different than getting bitten as a human?" She wanted to avoid it all costs if it hurt as much as last time. Feeling a phantom ache in her neck, she rubbed at it.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus Dracula
Daedalus Dracula
Vampire
Vampire

Fresh Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood   Fresh Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Daedalus could see the twinkle of curiosity in her eyes as they spoke. Sure having all the time in the world was great, but did have its disadvantages. One can see too much in the world before it becomes boring.

New vampires nearly became ravenous animals trying to get as much blood as they could. But why wasn't she? He was truly dumbfounded about it all.

At her mention of other vampires biting at the neck made him laugh. Yes they did, most times just during sex. "A vampire would usually just bite from the wrist of another vampire to sustain life. Biting from the neck usually only happens during intercourse, at that point the ecstasy takes over," he replied, "now I have seen where a vampire will go for the neck to drain the other dry, in an attempt to kill them, but its just easier to tear there head off."
Back to top Go down
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Vampire
Vampire

Fresh Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood   Fresh Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Rhian wrinkled her nose at the thought of biting someone during sex. She couldn't imagine how that would be a good thing, ever. But a small part of her was glad she didn't have the ability to blush anymore. It may help in not giving away her naivety when it came to relationships and all that other stuff.

Averting her gaze, trying to find interest in something around the office, she replied, "I'll take your word for it. Though I was really wondering if it hurt like getting turned. I don't really plan on biting another vamp, but I just want to be prepared."

Her eyes widened as they returned to him. "What do vampires have to fight about?" Humans argued all the time, but actual killing was always looked down upon. Yet Daedalus mentioned killing between vamps as if it happened all the time.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus Dracula
Daedalus Dracula
Vampire
Vampire

Fresh Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood   Fresh Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Daedalus could see that she didn't really like the subject of sex, so he decided to not bring it up again. "From what I know, biting like that doesn't hurt as much as it did while being turned. Think of it as poison, a vampire is injecting infected blood into healthy human blood, and thus pain occurs. Other than that its no more than a normal needle prick."

My she was a curious one, he thought, but he truly enjoyed this all. It seemed a break from the dull happenings of his life.

He couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction to him mentioning other vampires killing each other. "Yes, vampires do kill each other, sometimes for the same reasons humans kill each other, over hatred and anger. Though now lately vampire to vampire killings are rare, not that one can't hire a mercenary for the job, but it is still rare."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Fresh Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood   Fresh Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Blood

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1